Monday, April 2, 2007

I AM...
[]Single
[x ] Taken
[ x] Happy
[ ] mixed feelings
[x] liking someone
[ ] Sad
[ ] Angry
[x] A meat-eater
[ ] A vegetarian
[ ] Crying
[x] Tired
[ ] Age 1 - 12
[x] Age 13 - 19
[ ] Age 20 - 30
[ ] Age 31 - 50
[ ] Age 51 - 80
[ ] Older than 80.


CURRENTLY...
[x] Alone
[ ] With another person
[ ] With a group of people
[ ] In pajamas
[ ] Naked
[x] Dressed comfortably
[ x] In my clothes from today
[x] Listening to Music
[ ]Watching TV
[ ] Watching a movie


I OWN...
[ family does] A laptop
[ x] A stereo
[x] An MP3 player/iPod
[ ] An inflatable chair
[ ] A bean bag chair
[ ] A lava lamp
[ ] A black light
[ 69 days...] An automobile
[about 7] A musical instrument
[x] A CD player
[x] A CD burner
[x] DVD burner
[ ]Over 100 CDs


I HAVE...
[] glasses
[ ] Contacts
[ ] Pierced ear(s)
[ ] Other piercing(s)
[ ] Tattoo(s)
[x] Scars from accidental injuries
[ ] A broken body part


I'VE PHYSICALLY MET...
[x] a Celebrity
[x] A poor person
[x] A rich person
[ ] The president
[] Family I never knew existed
[x] Someone from another state
[x] Someone from another country
[] Someone EXACTLY like me in personality
[ ] Someone EXACTLY like me in looks


I HAVE BEEN...
[ ] Legally dead
[ ] Engaged
[ ] Married
[ ] Divorced
[] In a car accident
[ ] Arrested
[ ] Questioned by police
[ ] In a police car willingly
[ ] In a police car forcfully


I HAVE BEEN CALLED...
[x] A liar
[x]Crazy
[ ] Gothic
[ ] Punk
[ ] Depressed/Suicidal
[ ] Preppy
[x] Hot
[x] Anorexic
[ ] Ghetto
[ ] Jock
[ ] Slut
[ ] Skater/Poser
[ ] Bitch
[x] Stupid
[ ] Freak
[ ]Conceited
[ ] Emo
[ ] Scene
[x] Nerd
[x] Something other than these
[ ] None of the above


ALL ABOUT ME FROM “A” TO “Z”

A - AVAILABLE? No :-)

B - BEST SPORT?: Disc golf

C - CRUSH?: Heather

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO?: Dunno

F - FAVORITE COLOR?: Green

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?: Both

H - HOMESTATE?: Iowa

I - INSTRUMENT?: Bass, Percussion, a little guitar and piano

J - JUICE?: Apple, grape, and simply orange

K - KIND OF MUSIC?: Almost anything

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: Iowa to Colorado

M - MILK FLAVOR?: Anything-I like chocolate, strawberry, and banana

O - ONE WISH?: Hmmm....it was the weekend and I was with Heather

P - PHOBIA/FEARS?: Paralysis

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?: If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

R - REASON TO SMILE?: Friends

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD?: Junior-Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY?: 7:04

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?: Hmm...I want to be an audio engineer

V - VEGETABLE YOU DON'T LIKE?: Zuchinni and Squash

W - WORST HABIT?: Cracking knuckles

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?: Don't remember....Mouth, I know...mabye something else

Y - YUMMY FOOD?: Anything with food in it. That doesn't suck.

Z - ZODIAC/ASTROLOGY SIGN? Gemini

[] Hate quiet
[x] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark outside.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[ ] I ran away from home.
[] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[x] I've stayed up all night.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world
[x] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I love Disney movies.
[x] I am a sucker for pretty eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse once in a while.
[x] I curse too much.
[ ] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[x] I bake well.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I have talked on a phone for 3 hours.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars.
[x] I've been out of this country
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I love spaghetti.
[occasionally] I play computer games when I'm bored
[ ] I cry sometimes for no reason.
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a serious injury.
[ ] Been so mad you've locked yourself in your room for the day.
[ ] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[ ] Have kissed a stranger.
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[x] Swore at your parents.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stiches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[ ] Bitten someone.
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox twice.
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Been fired.

No comments: