Thursday, April 5, 2007

1. Who were you with last night?
Alone

2. What woke you up this morning?
My alarm clock

3. Where are you now?
Basement

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
We'll see

5. Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
Yes

8. When's the last time you cried?
Dont remember

10. Ever thrown up in public?
Yes

11. Passed out because of alcohol?
No

12. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Passing out because of alcohol.

13. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I hope so.

14. Where would you like to live?
A place that has a beach on one side, a ski hill on the other side, chicago on the other side, and....I dunno.

15. What kind of home would you like?
A nice, big one with a hot tub and all the stuff I said in the last question

16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Audio Engineer


- ON MYSPACE -

20. Who is your number one?
Heather

23. who was the last person to leave you a comment?
Lisa

24. are you good friends with this person?
Kinda

25. How often do you log in to myspace?
Too often

27. Do you like candy necklaces?
I guess

28. When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
Today

30. Do you still go trick or treating?
No

31. What was the last thing you ate?
Bunny Tracks ice cream

32. Are you a fast typer?
Kinda

33. About how many people have you liked to have killed?
This question makes no sense. It confuses past and present tense. It should be "how many people would you like to have killed" or "how many peopole have you killed?" or "have you ever liked to kill people" or something.

34. What are you doing this weekend?
Ok...I have to work on my lawn, work on my eagle project, do homework, apply for a job at hyvee, clean my room, get a light for my bike, hang out with heather, go to church, play ultimate frisbee, and probably some other stuff.

35. What's your favorite type of soda?
Depends-usually Root Beer or Mountain Dew

36. Have you ever moved?
Yes

37. Have you ever won an award?
Yes

39. What do you want to do right now?
Go to sleep

40. Are you listening to music right now?
No

41. Are you with someone right now?
No

43. How long until your birthday?
67 days

44. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Not sure

45. What time is it now?
11:11

46. Do you think anyone will repost to this?
No

47. What makes you mad?
Mom

48. Have you ever had a song written about you?
No

49. What song makes you cry?
That fucking depressing one about the kid who buys his mom shoes or something and then she dies. Kinda lame.

50. What song makes you happy?
Anything that doesn't suck.

51. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Whatever comes on shuffle

52. Do you have a job?
Applying this weekend for hyvee, mow the lawn


53. What does Your CD player have in it right now?
A black one that I'm putting some string cheese incident on for nelsen

54. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
skin

55. What makes you happy?
stuff that doesn't suck

[Wearing right now?] - jeans, socks, shirt


[What taste is in your mouth?] - milk

[Have a bad habit?] - cracking my knucles


2006:
[] Sucked for me
[] Was awesome
[] was alright
[x] was pretty good.

2006 I...
[] Dyed my hair
[] Failed a class
[x] Fell in love
[] Snuck out of my house
[]Stayed up all night
[x] Cried because I missed someone.
[] Missed curfew
[] Kissed someone who I regret kissing
[x] Made honor roll
[x] Danced crazily with my friends all night
[x] Gained confidence
[x] Lost friends
[x] Gained new friends
[] Changed looks

2007 I want to...
[x] Get better grades
[x] Care less about how I look
[] Care more about how I look
[x] Be crazier
[] Keep my resolution
[x] Take life better and not think about the past
[]forget about your ex boyfriiend/girlfriend
[]learn more about Jesus
[x]take new pictures
[x]go swimming
[x]go tanning

No comments: